"Dax! It's been x days since you last posted! wtf?!?! Those of us living vicariously through you need you to update your blog! What is taking you so long?"
Allow me to answer, dear reader.
I had an amazing post in mind for last week. It was full of adventure, spirital insight, philosophical ramblings and gut wrenching action. Then, before I had the chance to write it, my obnoxious mother went and posted the big surprise on Facebook for all the world to see. With the surprise ruined, I had no desire to blog about it.
For those of you living in a cave without Facebook (you have internet, right?), my mother posted that I was cast as a principal role in the BYU-H theatrical production of "Noises Off".
Noises Off is a show about what goes on backstage during a theatrical production. Cast relationships go awry and the tension backstage ends up ruining the show onstage. It has been described as one of the funniest farces ever written. I am playing Garry Lejeune, the actor who plays Roger.
Thanks mom, for ruining the surprise and delaying the post update by a week.
(Don't worry, dear reader. I have completely cut her off from any new updates. She won't hear about anything until it's been posted in the blog)
Hopefully later today, I can update you up to this point.
No comments:
Post a Comment